Riphah International University Islamabad is a private sector university of Pakistan, chartered by Government of Pakistan and recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC). Riphah International University was established in 2002. University is sponsored by a non profit trust, namely Islamic International Medical College Trust (IIMCT), created in 1995. IIMCT is a non-profit, non-political, social welfare organization registered with Government of Pakistan. University is also affiliated with Pakistan Engineering Council and Washington Accord. The University was established with the aim of producing professionals with Islamic moral and ethical values. University is providing financial aids to poor students that they can get higher education easily. University has 16 institutes/departments. The University is included in the top 5 universities in the private sector who qualify to receive research grants from the Government of Pakistan through the HEC. Riphah International University is ranked at the second position among all the private national universities of general category. Riphah is the first University of the Pakistan that has been certified under ISO 9001-2008.
University has 8 campuses in different cities of Pakistan. University has also a campus in Ras Al-Khaimah, UAE.
- I-14 Campus, Sector I-14, Hajj Complex Islamabad
- City Campus-I, G-7/4, 7th Avenue, Islamabad
- City Campus-II, Evacuee Trust Complex, Islamabad
- Al-Mizan Campus, Rawalpindi
- Lahore City Campus, Township, Lahore
- Raiwind Road Campus, Lahore
- Lahore Industrial Estate Campus, Lahore
- Faisalabad Campus, Satiana Road, Faisalabad
- RAK College of Dental Sciences, Ras Al-Khaimah, UAE.
Department of Computing at Riphah was established in 2002. Department of Computing is one of the old and well established department of the University. Department offers different programs in the domain of computing from bachelor to doctoral level. The faculty of the department contains of professional and experienced teachers. Most of the faculty of the department contains PhD degree holders.
Department of Computing is offering the following undergraduate and post graduate academic programs.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (4 year/8 Semesters)
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering (4 year/8 Semesters)
- Master of Science in Software Engineering (2 year/4 Semesters)
- PhD Computing
Address: Department of Computing, Main Campus Riphah International University, Sector 1-14, Islamabad (Pakistan)