Free Download Microsoft Visual C# Step by Step, Ninth Edition in PDF written by John Sharp and published by Pearson Education, Inc.
According to the Author, Microsoft Visual C# is a powerful but simple language aimed primarily at developers who create applications built on the Microsoft .NET Framework. Visual C# inherits many of the best features of C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic but few of the inconsistencies and anachronisms, which results in a cleaner and more logical language.
It goes without saying that Microsoft Windows 10 is an important platform for running C# applications, but now you can also run code developed by using C# on other operating systems, such as Linux, through the .NET Core runtime. This opens up possibilities for writing code that can run in multiple environments. Additionally, Windows 10 supports highly interactive applications that can share data and collaborate as well as connect to services running in the cloud.
Who should read this book
This book assumes that you are a developer who wants to learn the fundamentals of programming with C# by using Visual Studio 2017 and the .NET Framework version 4.6.1. By the time you complete this book, you will have a thorough understanding of C# and will have used it to build responsive and scalable applications that can run on the Windows 10 operating system.
Table of Contents
- Welcome to C#
- Working with variables, operators, and expressions
- Writing methods and applying scope
- Using decision statements
- Using compound assignment and iteration statements
- Managing errors and exceptions
- Creating and managing classes and objects
- Understanding values and references
- Creating value types with enumerations and structures
- Using arrays
- Understanding parameter arrays
- Working with inheritance
- Creating interfaces and defining abstract classes
- Using garbage collection and resource management
- Implementing properties to access fields
- Handling binary data and using indexers
- Introducing generics
- Using collections
- Enumerating collections
- Decoupling application logic and handling events
- Querying in-memory data by using query expressions
- Operator overloading
- Improving throughput by using tasks
- Improving response time by performing asynchronous operations
- Implementing the user interface for a Universal Windows Platform app
- Displaying and searching for data in a Universal Windows Platform app
- Accessing a remote database from a Universal Windows Platform app
Free Download Microsoft Visual C# Step by Step, Ninth Edition in PDF written by John Sharp from following download links,
File Size: 38.1 MB Pages: 1104 Please Read Disclaimer
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
P.S. If download links are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you
You may also like to download Starting Out with Visual C#, 4th Edition