HTML & CSS Design and Build Websites

HTML and CSS Design and Build WebsitesFree Download HTML & CSS Design and Build Websites in PDF written by Jon Duckett and published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 

According to the Author, ” Many books that teach HTML and CSS resemble dull manuals. To make it easier for you to learn, we threw away the traditional template used by publishers and redesigned this book from scratch. I’ve focused on the code you need to use 90% of the time and omitted the code that you would rarely see even if writing websites is your full time job. By the end of the book, if you come across the other 10% you will be able to Google it to find out what it means quickly and easily. At work, when people look at my screen and see it full of code, it’s not unusual to get a comment about it looking very complicated or how clever I must be to understand it. The truth is, it’s not that hard to learn how to write web pages and read the code used to create them; you certainly don’t have to be a “programmer.”

The Author has also added practical information on topics that are commonly asked about, such as how to prepare images, audio and video for the web, how to approach the design and build of a new site, how to improve your rankings in search engines (SEO), and how to use Google Analytics to learn about visitors to your site.

Table of Contents

  1. Structure
  2. Text
  3. Lists
  4. Links
  5. Images
  6. Tables
  7. Forms
  8. Extra Markup
  9. Flash, Video & Audio
  10. Introducing CSS
  11. Color
  12. Text
  13. Boxes
  14. Lists, Tables & Forms
  15. Layout
  16. Images
  17. HTML5 Layout
  18. Process & Design
  19. Practical Information

Free Download HTML & CSS Design and Build Websites in PDF written by Jon Duckett from following download links.

Download Link 1


File Size: 18.7 MB         Pages: 514    Please Read Disclaimer

Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.

Note: If download links are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you

Happy downloading!

You may also like to download HTML & CSS: The Complete Reference, Fifth Edition in PDF

2 thoughts on “HTML & CSS Design and Build Websites

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.