Free download PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites (4th Edition) in PDF written by Larry Ullman and published by Peachpit Press.
According to the Author, “Today’s Web users expect exciting pages that are updated frequently and provide a customized experience. For them, Web sites are more like communities, to which they’ll return time and again. At the same time, Web-site administrators want sites that are easier to update and maintain, understanding that’s the only reasonable way to keep up with visitors’ expectations. For these reasons and more, PHP and MySQL have become the de facto standards for creating dynamic, database driven Web sites. This book represents the culmination of my many years of Web development experience coupled with the value of having written several previous books on the technologies discussed herein. The focus of this book is on covering the most important knowledge in the most efficient manner. It will teach you how to begin developing dynamic Web sites and give you plenty of example code to get you started. All you need to provide is an eagerness to learn.
To follow the examples in this book, you’ll need the following tools:
- A Web server application (for example, Apache, Abyss, or XAMPP)
- A Web browser (Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, Mozilla’s Firefox, Apple’s Safari, Google’s Chrome, etc.)
- A text editor, PHP-capable WYSIWYG application (Adobe’s Dreamweaver qualifies), or IDE (integrated development environment)
- An FTP application, if using a remote server
Table of Contents
- Introduction to PHP
- Programming with PHP
- Creating Dynamic Websites
- Introduction to MySQL
- Introduction to SQL
- Database Design
- Advanced SQL and MySQL
- Error Handling and Debugging
- Using PHP with MySQL
- Common Programming Techniques
- Web Application Development
- Cookies and Sessions
- Security Methods
- Perl-Compatible Regular Expressions
- Introducing jQuery
- An OOP Primer
- Example – Message Board
- Example – User Registration
- Example – E-Commerce
Free download PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites (4th Edition) in PDF written by Larry Ullman from following download links.
File Size: 40 MB Pages: 726 Please Read Disclaimer
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
Note: If download links are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you
Also Available: You may also like to download XAMPP