Institute of Southern Punjab (ISP) Multan is private sector university of Pakistan, chartered by Government of Punjab and recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. ISP is also affiliated with Pakistan Engineering Council. Institute of Southern Punjab was established in 2010. Institute of Southern Punjab, Multan was setup under the banner of Marjan Educational Trust (Regd) Islamabad.The Institute of Southern Punjab, Multan k is the first &prime Institute in private sector in Southern Punjab striving to promote education of higher learning in this area that ranks at the lowest in literacy race. The Institution has two campuses: a city campus and a main campus. ISP provides its students with the education of highest quality, to shine and excel in their personality and impart into them the sense of responsibility, confidence, commitment and dedications towards their profession, society and nation.
Department of Computer Science and Information Technology at Institute of Southern Punjab is one of the old and well established department of the university. Faculty of the department contains experienced and professional teachers. Department has a state of the are computer lab with latest technology to increase practical knowledge of the students.
Department of Computer Science and IT is offering the following under graduate and graduate programs.
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication (4 year/8 Semesters)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (4 year/8 Semesters)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (4 year/8 Semesters)
- Master in Telecommunication (2 year/4 Semesters)
- Master in Information Technology (2 year/4 Semesters)
- Master in Computer Science (2 year/4 Semesters)
- Master of Science in Computer Science (2 year/4 Semesters)
Associate Degree Program
Institute of Southern Punjab (ISP) is also providing Associate Degree Program. Associate Degree Programs are approved by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- Information Technology Management (2 Year)
Address: 9-KM Bosan Road, Multan, Punjab (Pakistan)