Free Download Starting Out with Visual C#, 4th Edition in PDF written by Tony Gaddis and published by Pearson Education, Inc.
According to the Author, “Welcome Starting Out with Visual C#, Fourth Edition. This book is intended for an introductory programming course and is ideal for students with no prior experience. Students who are new to programming will appreciate the clear, down to-earth explanations and the detailed walk-throughs that are provided by the hands-on tutorials. More experienced students will appreciate the depth of detail as they learn about the .NET Framework, databases, and other topics. The programs in this book include short examples that highlight specific programming topics, as well as more involved examples that focus on problem solving. Each chapter provides numerous hands-on tutorials that guide the student through each step of the development of an application.
New to This Edition
- Completely updated for Visual Studio 2015—This book was revised and tested using Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition.
- New Coverage of Debugging—A new section on using the Visual Studio debugger to locate logic errors has been added to Chapter 3. The section includes a hands-on tutorial that demonstrates how to set a breakpoint and single-step through an application’s code. A new section has also been added to Chapter 6, demonstrating how to use the debugger to step into, step over, and step out of methods.
- Accessing Controls on a Different Form—Chapter 9 has a new section, with a hands-on tutorial, that demonstrates how code on one form can access a control that exists on a different form.
- Auto-Properties—Chapter 9 has a new section on auto-properties. An auto- property is a property that simply sets and gets a value, and can be declared without explicitly declaring backing fields, and without writing the code that sets and gets the property’s value.
- Read-Only Auto-Properties—Chapter 9 also has a new section on read-only auto properties, which can be used to read the properties’ value, but not set the value.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Computers and Programming
- Introduction to Visual C#
- Processing Data
- Making Decisions
- Loops, Files, and Random Numbers
- Modularizing Your Code with Methods
- Arrays and Lists
- More About Processing Data
- Classes and Multiform Projects
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
Free Download Starting Out with Visual C#, 4th Edition in PDF written by Tony Gaddis from following download link.
File Size: 12.2 MB Pages: 793 Please Read Disclaimer
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
P.S. If download links are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you
You may also like to download Learning C# by Programming Games, 2nd Edition